Friday, August 15, 2008

Pictures

In case anyone cares, I uploaded a TON of pictures to facebook.

Pictures mean a lot to me. When I was growing up, I felt like not enough pictures were taken. I blame this mainly on the hassle that is film cameras. While I know that there are aspects of film cameras that are pleasing, you can't deny the quickness and easiness of digital cameras. I decided towards the end of Freshman year in college that I'd take more pictures. I want to remember those moments in my life, no matter how silly or blurry. I have a good memory, but not when it comes to moments in my life. I always remember useless trivia, but I can't remember what I did two summers ago. This is why I need a camera constantly by my side. Sometimes, though, I think a camera can be hindering to memories. Especially if I go to a zoo or some other highly photographic place. I feel like I'm spending too much time taking pictures without focusing on what's going on around me or just enjoying my time. *sigh*

Nothing makes me happier than when people look at and comment on my pictures on facebook. I get such a happy feeling that someone took the time to share these memories. I also love looking at other people's pictures and commenting. Pictures just show who you are and where you've been.

For you faithful blog readers, I'll post one of my favorite pictures ever taken that hasn't been posted on facebook yet. I hope you enjoy!



--Till then...

1 comment:

lehdev said...

i miss wisconsin. if you bring me some chedder cheese curds i will love you forever.