Saturday, May 30, 2009

You just don't get it....

I'm sick of this all. I'm sick of being treated like nothing can help me. I know things can help me. I'm trying to get help. But people keep pushing me down into this by saying there's nothing they can do and that it's my own issue. No, I'm not OK. If I seem happy, I'm faking it because I don't remember what it's like to be happy or the happiness is only fleeting and goes away quickly. On top of this all, I am physically incapable of sleeping, which makes me have no energy and makes me irritable. But I don't want to live like this anymore. Help me.

So, how can you help? Do things with me. Be a friend to me. Initiate something. Talk to me. Acknowledge my existence. Yes, this won't solve things entirely, as there is only one way for this to be solved, but knowing I have friends to fall back on will prevent me from going deeper into this. This will give me something to work towards.

Like I said, I want this all to end. I would say "I want things to go back to the way they used to be", but that would be a lie, because that was not good either. Understand that "giving me space" and letting me "work out my own issues" isn't going to work. My brain and my life are falling apart.......

--Till then...

1 comment:

Julie said...

Anthony, I know we haven't been able to see each other much lately but I am always here for you, and I hope you know that.

While the one who change is ultimately the person themselves, I always want to be there to help you change along the way. You are such a precious friend to me, and I hope I can see you soon so we can talk.