Friday, February 12, 2010

Part 二

Day 07: A Photo That Makes You Happy
Well, there's a lot of those, so I'm gonna put two. This one is awesome for obvious reasons! I keep realizing that Aimi's graduation was one of the happiest moments in my lifetime, I guess because it was a ray of sunshine in a particularly bleak year.
This picture made me laugh right when I saw it because of Julia's hand gesture and Erika's face.
Day 08: A Picture That Makes You Angry/Sad
This picture makes me angry and sad for many reasons. I'm pretty sure I was happy when this picture was taken, but this night was definitely a turning point emotionally in my life. It shows such wasted promise and potential it makes me sick. Things could have turned out much better. They still technically could. This picture also makes me sad because it reminds me how much joy you've taken out of my life. I can't do origami or take pictures anymore, two of my greatest joys, because of you.
Day 09: A Photo You Took
Nara, one of the oldest cities in Japan, was a million photo opportunities waiting to happen. This one, I feel, captures the essence of Japan.

--Till then...

No comments: