Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Eff Insomnia

Insomnia seems to be getting worse lately, which usually isn't a good sign. Last night, I went to bed at 10, taking a Benadryl at like 8:30. The entire time was a struggle to get and stay asleep with horrible dreams along the way. And here I am, awake at 3, even though I woke up at 6:30 this morning... This is MADDENING. Nothing works. It's like I'm meant to stay up or something. I used to have terminal insomnia, or early-morning waking. Now I can't even fall asleep like I used to. Even though I have a pretty rigid schedule that I've been on for weeks, I can't fall asleep. UHHHHHHH!!! Sadly, no one really understands it. My friend with insomnia doesn't seem too phased by it. You really take it for granted when you can sleep easily. But these incessant thoughts...

This kind of sums up everything:



--Till then...

No comments: