Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Bye, 2008.... I'll miss you!!!

So here we are, a new year, a new start... hopefully! 2008 was, in my opinion one of the best years of my life. Having reached the age of 20, the culmination of the end of the second decade of my life was filled with many splendors. It was also filled with many, MANY firsts, which are too numerous to go through with here. I also learned so much about myself. Needless to say, 2008 was amazing, even without really trying. I have felt like for a large portion of my life, I have been on auto-pilot, especially from Junior year in high school. I'm happy to report that this is going away!!! Yay!!! So, what are my wishes/goals for the new year?

1.) Get my academic act together: Improve my grades, figure out how I'm going to graduate, look into grad school, etc.
2.) Improve my Japanese: Study more on my own, talk to more Japanese people, etc.
3.) Become more connected with all my friends, even if they aren't where I am at the time: I've done a horrendous job keeping up with old friends, but hopefully that will change.

What are all of your wishes for the new year? Did you enjoy last year?

Finally, I leave you with my favorite photos from last year, one for each month, in reverse order. Enjoy!















--Till then...

1 comment:

emie said...

anthony, quit slacking with the blog updates!